CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nesa's Orchids

What can I say about this cake. I never knew that there were so many varieties of Orchids, but I have to say I think these are my new fav's. I really enjoyed meeting with Nesa and Mahmoud. Their wedding was held at Parkwood Manor in Oshawa. This was my first time back there in about 10 years. I drive by it all the time, but havn't gone in. It was absolutely gorgeous. They had beautiful weather...one of the few saturdays that havn't had rain this summer. I love the look of this cake. I think 4 tiers are the way to go...they are just so much more dramatic. Nesa really wanted to have a large cake, but didn't need that many servings. I suggested adding a few "fake tiers" and voila....another lovely cake was born. I was really happy with the draping on this cake. I showed my parents a picture of it yesterday, and they both agree that this style of cake is their favourite.....maybe I will have to surprise them with one for their next big anniversary :)

1 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

It really is beautiful...good job!